RP2 Global Limited
GDPR Compliant - General
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
RP2 Global Ltd collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of website enquiries, we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Information collected from other sources
We do not obtain personal information from other sources.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
Contact you as requested regarding our products and services.
Who we share your personal information with
We will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of your personal data (e.g. name, email address, contact number) is required from you to enable us to make contact.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your details for the period we are required to retain this information by applicable UK tax law (currently 6 years). If your enquiry does not convert to a working relationship, it will be deleted after 12 months.
Consequences of our use of your personal information
There are no consequences of our use of your data as it is not passed on externally without your consent
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us or Vicki Bird, our Data Protection Manager
- let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. name and company details)
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill)
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that our Data Protection Manager can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: [0303 123 1113].
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 8th May 2018 We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will publish it on our website.
How to contact us
Please contact our Data Protection Manager if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you. If you wish to make contact please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to RP2 Global Ltd, Hyatt Place, 50-60 Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SW